Virginia is gearing up to take their ObamaCare lawsuit to the Supreme Court. Once the suit hits the High Court, the only thing standing in the way of terminating ObamaCare is Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan!
The wheels to dismantle Obama’s pet piece of legislation are spinning fast. On February 3rd, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli announced that his state will bypass an appeals court and file a petition to ask the United States Supreme Court to take Virginia’s healthcare lawsuit to the Supreme Court. In December, a Virginia federal judge ruled ObamaCare was unconstitutional. Last week, another federal judge ruled ObamaCare violates the Constitution and two other judges have upheld both rulings.
Sounds like pretty good news, except for one thing – before the healthcare law passed Obama steamrolled Elena Kagan into the Supreme Court. Before she was confirmed, uber-liberal Kagan participated in meetings with the Obama Administration about the soon-to-be healthcare law. Kagan conveniently left the Obama administration in August (about five months after the health care overhaul became law.) We all know Obama and his crafty Liberal buddies were anticipating a Supreme Court hearing down the road. So they did what any good Progressive would do: they confirmed Kagan to make sure any opposition against government healthcare would be crushed.
Kagan is a diehard Obama disciple who has virtually NO experience in a courtroom. Her only claim to fame is she banned military recruiters from Harvard’s campus during a time of war. I think that says enough about how she will vote once ObamaCare reaches the Supreme Court. Orin Hatch (R-UT) has demanded Kagan sit out of the healthcare case.
Besides her clear and obvious bias, a federal law says that judges who have formerly worked for the government must recuse themselves from cases. Recusal is when a judge does not participate in a case due to personal involvement or prejudice. Since Kagan was involved in hush-hush meetings with the orchestrators of ObamaCare, she couldn’t be more biased. Mark Sherman of GOP USA said, “The issue of Kagan’s participation looms large if the justices’ views on the health care law divide along ideological lines. Her absence in such a situation could leave the court split 4-4, which would prevent it from settling the subject with a uniform set of rules for the entire country.”
States, Congressmen, Attorneys General and regular hardworking Americans are standing up and saying “Enough is enough.” Recusing Elena Kagan from the Supreme Court hearings on ObamaCare will enable us to have a fair hearing. It’s about time the people tell Obama that not playing by the rules and stuffing the courts with liberal ideologues isn’t going to work.
- Make Kagan Recuse Herself From The ObamaCare Supreme Court Ruling – NOW! SEND FAXES TO ALL 535 CONGRESSMEN!
- Send this Alert to EVERYONE you know and every like-minded friend on your personal email list who wants to stop socialist healthcare! We need to get HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of faxes delivered to EACH AND EVERY Congressman.
- Keep faxing your Congress today. Demand the healthcare lawsuit is given a FAIR hearing in the Supreme Court!
- CALL President Obama, 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414 insist he urge Kagan to recuse herself from the Supreme Court hearing!
- Print this copy and pass it around where normal working class Americans gather who care about the future of our country. Polling data reveals that Americans want to get rid of ObamaCare!
DO NOT BE SILENCED – MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
NOTE: We need TENS OF THOUSANDS of faxes and PHONE CALLS and EMAILS delivered TO ALL CONGRESSMEN RIGHT AWAY!
Alan M. Gottlieb, Chairman