According to Google’s Nexus One Blog, starting February 2hd, 2010, Nexus One users will begin to receive an over-the-air software update on their phones.
This update will include the following features and fixes:
- Google Goggles will be installed by default
- Google Maps will be updated to version 3.4 which includes:
- Starred items synchronized with maps.google.com – access your favorite places from your phone or computer
- Search suggestions from your personal maps.google.com history – makes it easy to search for places you’ve searched for before
- Night mode in Google Maps Navigation – automatically changes your screen at night for easier viewing and driving
<li>Pinch-to-zoom in the Browser, Gallery, and Maps applications</li> <li>3G connectivity fixes</li> When the update hits your phone you will receive a message in the notification bar. Download the update and wait while it installs.</p> <p>If you’re eager to get this update, be advised, according to Google the update will progress gradually and “most users might not receive the notification until the end of the week”.