According to the Davis County Election Results a whole bunch of "fun things" were decided by popular vote…
- State School Vouchers failed, but this may have an unexpected twist that I’ll write about later.
- Davis County Residents said "no" to an increased 0.25% sales tax.
- Syracuse’s Mayor shall retain his title as CEO; the attempt to re-structure/re-define the form of government by the City Council was overthrown.
- Doug Hammond (19.79%), Alan L Clark (18.06%), and Doug Peterson (18.06%) were voted on to the City Council; that replaces all three incumbents (Danny Hammon, Wally Peterson, Dean Steel (who had been appointed to the City Council to fill a vacancy, were all ousted).
- Municipal Referendum 2 also passed (by a large margin).